In our ever-changing, multifaceted world, no man is an island. Understanding this, our firm uses its extensive experience to assist established businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals to reorganize and address tax challenges and minimize tax liabilities.
Our attorneys work with clients and their professional advisors (accountants, investment advisors…) to coordinate federal and state business, tax, and estate planning to tailor strategies to achieve their goals, including:
- Choosing a home or business location
- Ensuring asset transparency or tax compliance
- Researching the availability of tax credits, tax deferrals, or tax deductions
- Forming, restructuring, or dissolving a business
- Structuring property interest or estate planning transfers
- Assisting in meeting legislatively-mandated tax compliance, e.g. the Patient Protection and Affordable Health Act